Monday, March 12, 2007

Book of Numbers

I am awestruck how reading the Word of God over again (book of Numbers)
has made such an impact on my life. Once you have read and retained
great parts of the New Testament scriptures, you really need to go back
and have a detailed study of the OT again. Doing this for about the
10th+ time has made an incredible impact on my understanding of what God
was fore-shadowing to happen in the days we live in now. I have taken
some notes during my 2 chapter a day reading plan and hope to have them
published on this blog in the next few weeks. I encourage you to just
start reading a few chapters a day. If you are a new believer or do not
know the salvation of Jesus, start with the book of John and then the
other Gospels (Matthew, Mark, Luke) then Acts and the rest of the NT.
Once completed (and received into your spirit), you will have a great
foundation set to understand the OT scriptures and receive the message
that God has been speaking since the foundation of His creation.

No comments: