Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Is This Where We Are Headed?

Pure lawlessness, I was amazed at this response from a video (public record on youtube)

from the comment----
Why is it that every "believer" has to preach to people about God or Jesus? I thought you were not supposed to judge people. Worry about yourself!

my reply---
not judging, it is obeying God, see the scriptures Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

their response ---
Dude...get a life. I don't obey anyone. I am not living my life to please anyone but me! Cult belief if what it is! I haven't been struck down yet. I will meet Kathy in Hell....daquiri in hand!

my reply---
pretty much the state that Israel was in when God allowed them to be taken captive, take some time to read the book of Jeremiah

their response---
Naa, got better things to do. You enjoy yourself. People like you just add fuel to the fire. Hypocritical and judgemental, sound like anyone you know?

my prayer---
Lord, please forigve me in the name of Jesus for anything I may have said that was not in your will. Please forgive this nation for turning its back on you. This is only one example but it is not the only one. I do not stand on my abilty or my talent, I share the Word that is in my heart.
Psalms 119:126 It is time for thee Lord, to work, for they have made void thy law.
Father, I am encouraged in Your Word and I believe that all You have said will come to pass according to Your will and Your timing.

No comments: