Thursday, May 24, 2007

Great News For Texas

From the Houston Chronicle
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/4831635.html

Rejoice that the people of Texas have opened the door of blessing back
to this state. We have made a place for the Word of God in our schools.
God does honor that effort. Of course you will have satan's regular
minions out there with their vile comments, but some people who love
Jesus have written also. I cannot describe how excited I am that this is
happening. Pastors, congregations, be praying about what part you can
have in this. For those of you in other states, I pray that you receive
this as well. There is enough blessing of God to share everywhere. They
may not let us in to teach or speak, but I can open my house or church
to tutor off campus.

No comments: